Osmo Door-Oil is ideal for the protection for solid wood interior doors, frames, joinery, and selected veneered doors. Extremely water and dirt resistant. Clear or transparent wood finish that uniquely combines the advantages of natural oils and waxes in one product that works to preserve your timber's natural character.
- Easy to apply, with 2 thin coats - no primer or sanding between coats needed
- Based on natural oils and waxes
- Very durable and hard wearing
- Enhances the woods natural character
- Extremely water and dirt resistant
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, also suitable for children’s toys. No sanding necessary for future applications
- Microporous surface will not crack, peel, flake or blister.
- Resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water acc. German DIN 68861-1C - no water spots.
- The dry finish is safe for humans, animals and plants (resistant to saliva and perspiration acc. German DIN 53160.
- Extremely stain resistant
- Easy to re-coat
Coverage: Contents covers approximately 24m²/L with one coat.
No of Coats: 2
Application: Good quality brush or microfibre roller
Drying Time: 24 hours
Can size: 1L
Finishes: Clear Satin
Storage times: 5 years unopened, 1 year once opened
A trial is always recommended first to determine suitability.