Certified Food Safe and available in 7 colours. Osmo Top Oil is easy to apply - only two thin coats, with no primer. Renovating surfaces - even partially - which have been previously treated with Top Oil is simple. Just clean and re-treat the worn areas. No sanding, no repair marks, and no removal of previous Top Oil finish.
Osmo Top Oil is for interior use only.
- Easy to apply, with just 2 thin coats
- Based on natural oils and waxes
- Water-repellent and dirt-resistant
- Enhances the woods natural character
- Very durable and hard wearing
- Food safe once cured
- Extremely stain resistant
- Resistant to wine, cola, tea, coffee, water and fruit juices
- Microporous breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- Easy to repair - simply clean and re-treat the worn areas. No sanding necessary
- No need to sand between coats
- Easy to maintain with a plant based, pH neutral detergent such as Osmo's Wash and Care
- Coverage: 500ml can will cover approximately 12 square metres with one coat
- No. of Coats: 1 brushed/rolled coat. 2nd (and 3rd if needed) with a lint-free cloth or an Osmo Easy Pad
- Sanding in between coats not necessary
- Drying Time: 8 - 10 hours
- Sizes: 500ml
- Finishes: Clear satin 3028, Clear matt 3058, Natural 3068, Acacia 3061, White 3037, Terra 3038 and Graphite 3039
- Storage times: 5 years unopened, 1 year once opened
Coverage rates are approximate, and depend on the type of timber being treated.
Drying times may be longer when Top Oil is used on oily and resinous timbers. Do not over apply, less is best with Osmo. Do not wipe back excess after application.
Please note: Top Oil Natural 3068 is a lightly pigmented product to reduce yellowing in light coloured timbers, Acacia, White,Terra and Graphite which are a lightly pigmented transparent finishes. We do not recommend "Natural" on dark brown or red timbers.
We recommend doing a trial first to determine suitability.